Use of FitnessMyself Brand Assets
Referencing FitnessMyself in Text
This section provides guidelines on how to make correct references in text to FitnessMyself when offering your own products or services.
1. You can make a reference to FitnessMyself (online and offline) to describe your presence on FitnessMyself and your use of our products and services. Your reference must be truthful, and cannot suggest that you are affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by FitnessMyself.
2. Textual references to FitnessMyself should never be hyperlinked to anything but the www.FitnessMyself.com – the FitnessMyself login page.
3. Never combine your name with our name.
4. FitnessMyself should be in the same font size and style as any other content.
5. When referenced in text, FitnessMyself should be capitalized.
6. When referring to FitnessMyself as the method by which you are organizing a group, forum, or event, you must make it clear that you, and not FitnessMyself, are responsible for the group, forum, or event.
Logos and Trademarks
This section provides guidelines on how to use FitnessMyself logos and trademarks.
1. Avoid using our brand assets in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with FitnessMyself, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by FitnessMyself.
2. Don’t present any of our brand assets in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
3. Don’t use our brand assets in a way that is deceptive, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to FitnessMyself.
4. You may not present or feature our brand assets on websites containing content associated with pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
5. You must keep sufficient space around our brand assets so they appear clean and uncluttered.
6. You may not combine our brand assets, or elements of our brand assets, with your own name or mark or generic terms.
7. Do not use trademarks, logos, or other content that is confusingly similar to FitnessMyself brand assets.
8. You may not attempt to get rights in FitnessMyself brand assets, or any confusingly similar approximations, whether by trademark registration, domain name registration, or otherwise.
9. We do not require the use of either the ® or the ™ attribution symbols with FitnessMyself brand assets.
11. FitnessMyself does not typically permit or license use of its trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property in connection with merchandise and other products, including but not limited to clothing, hats, mugs, dolls, and toys. However, if you desire to make such a request, please submit a request to help@FitnessMyself.com.
12. If you would like to use one of our logos in broadcast, such as in a commercial television or film production, please submit a request to help@FitnessMyself.com.
This section provides guidelines on how to use FitnessMyself screenshots.
1. FitnessMyself screenshots may be used for print, web and broadcast with prior written permission from FitnessMyself. Please submit a request to help@FitnessMyself.com.
2. If permission is granted, the following guidelines apply:
a. Screenshots must be unaltered, meaning they cannot be annotated or modified in any way from their appearance on FitnessMyself.
b. Screenshots with personally identifiable information (including photos, names, etc of actual users) require written consent from the individual(s) before they can be published.
c. Screenshots of any FitnessMyself member profiles or advertisers will need written consent from its creator before use.